Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Audio Blog

Hey guys! My hope is to have an audio version of one or more of my short stories from here as well as begin posting new short stories I've been writing over the winter soon!

If you've got a Deviantart Account and want to vote on which story gets adapted into an Audio version first feel free to go here: http://neilak20.deviantart.com/journal/poll/4311426/ and vote!

If you don't have a DA page, feel free to voice your vote in the comments on here!

You're current choices are:

All the Best Mistakes
Nella Breg Olm (Aka Halloween)
Feed
Department of Malevolent Magic Prevention

I've been madly at work on comics as well as writing shorts to pitch to publishers. Let's hope for some good news on that end soon. :D And by that I mean things look positive! :D Hooray!

All audio stuff will be recorded by myself, likely reading and doing voices.

Let me know what you think!
-Sarah "Neila" Elkins


No comments:

Post a Comment