Friday, April 4, 2014

Sharkpony and the Glitter Riders Comic

Some of you may know that my main 'gig' is as a Freelance Comic Artist. Writing is something I'm working to pursue more but comics and comics accessories pay the bills.

They're also one reason I haven't been updating this with enough short stories beyond my wanting to save some for the eventual ebook!

I wanted to announce that Sharkpony and the Glitter Riders, a comic I wrote, drew, and self published (with the help of awesome people who donated on IndieGoGo! Love you guys!) is now available for purchase on my online store:

http://paragonketch.storenvy.com/collections/160253-all-products


If you like weird fun parody comics full of ravenous Sharkponies and Burly men who've been transformed into Magical Girls please check it out! Money from it goes to support my terrible habit of continuing to live.


By the way the story I mentioned in the last update has passed the 90 page mark and is on it's way to being a full Novella.

I still hope to dig some time out from under my fingernails and get some more flash-fiction shorts posted on here this summer!

Thank you for reading!
- Sarah "Neila" Elkins

No comments:

Post a Comment